Implementing partners aim to build a new model of care with demonstrated evidence for impact and scalability. They are interested in pioneering data-driven approaches to achieve the desired community health outcomes.
Characteristics and Strengths
- May have influence and reach with the government to adopt and scale-up the new model of care
- Have a good understanding of the health needs of communities
- Have an appreciation for the role of digital technology in healthcare
- May have deployed, or are planning to deploy, digital health tools in the community health space
- Support government’s CHW networks, and may have fielded their own cadre of CHWs
- Are leveraging data and data science to innovate on new approaches to achieving desired health outcomes
- Have access to health systems data from the deployment of a new model of care
- May possess existing capacity, or are looking to build, the in-house capacity to deploy and implement digital health tools
- May have already invested significantly in proprietary locked-in software
- Keen to attract funding from large funders
- May have a presence in multiple countries
- Equitable access to quality health care
- Developing national and local capacities
- Government and donor relations
- Harmonization and alignment to the national health strategies
- Integration with national digital health platforms
- Government adoption and ownership of their model of care
- Government support and buy-in
- Funder backing and resources to design and deploy digital health programs
- HCD and data science capabilities
- May need further understanding and expertise in working with CHT and opensource tools
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified 01.06.2020: update partner personas (86e88ac)