Data Manager, Paul
“It’s all about training them. The Community Health Workers are just villagers and farmers, so it’s training and more training.”
Paul has worked at BRAC for two years. He’s very focused on his career and has lots of IT projects running. He is responsible for training the branches on how to use the mobile phones. Right now Paul is looking for the right quality of phones. He also wants to understand how the database will ensure reliable syncing.
- Critical thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Collating health system data from the field
- Verifying data for accuracy and completeness
- Aggregating data and providing reports to nurses, supervisors, and health system officials with raw numbers and trends on key metrics
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets
- Preparing reports that effectively communicate trends, patterns and interesting observations
- Accurate data reported by CHWs and verified by CHW Supervisors
- Systems that check the completeness of data
- Access to statistical tools
- Robust systems that can handle large data sets
- Helping the organisation to make data driven decisions
- Employing new skills learnt from colleagues
Strengths and Assets
- Statistical expertise
- Presentation skills
- Data visualization techniques
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.