4.1.0 release notes
Check the repository for the latest known issues.
Bulk delete of reports redesign
The bulk delete of Reports tab has been redesigned to allow the user to select multiple reports and delete them. You can read more about it in the Reports tab docs.
- #7778: Bulk delete of reports redesign
Support replacing a CHW user without any connectivity
Offline users can now be replaced on a device so that a new user can use that device without needing to immediately sync with the server. You can read more about it in the transitions configuration docs.
- #5903: Users in projects have multiple configured roles
- #7127: Record device id in feedback docs
- #7472: Correct typo in rapidpro endpoint path
- #7525: Register feedback doc when forms fail to load
- #7592: /api/v1/users returned “type” is only the first role, but many users have multiple roles
- #7595: Fix
breatfeedingtypo in default config
- #7703: Ability to replace a CHW user without any connectivity
- #7900: Reorder hamburger menu so that logout isn’t next to sync
- #6994: Reports with empty patient_id fields don’t link to contact in the UI
- #7001: Remove references to “Travis” from code and readmes
- #7806: Add e2e to verify breadcrumbs in Message tab and Tasks tab
- #7862: Use the right palette variables across webapp
- #7878: Create base for wdio mobile e2e automation and automate bulk delete
- #7944: Staging URL placeholder replacement uses old
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.