3.8.1 release notes
- CouchDB view code has been modified which will require rebuilding which may take some time depending on how many docs you have. We recommend you use the Stage feature to rebuild the views before upgrading to reduce server downtime.
- Webapp code has been modified and therefore users will download the application again.
There are no required changes to the supported software matrix
|8.11+||2.1+||Chrome 53+, Firefox latest||medic-gateway||4.4+||0.4.5+||3.0+|
- cht-core#6259: medic-conf
create-userscommand fails when
generate_patient_id_on_peopletransition is on
- cht-core#6267: Targets with date: ’now’ show stale counts for first days of a reporting window
- cht-core#6274: Specifiying contactLabel in tasks configuration breaks task list rendering
- cht-core#6279: Rendering of cascading selects broken after 3.7.x
- cht-core#6288: Current language not being picked up by elements in repeat groups
- cht-core#6321: XForms which use “media::image” have a spinner below the image
- cht-core#6323: Tasks not opening action form directly from on a contact’s profile and on the tasks list
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified 14.01.2022: 600 Refactor supported versions (#606) (3488924)