2.11.0 release notes
- #3230 changes patient ID generation so it automatically increases the length as needed, up to 13 digits. If you are validating incoming patient_ids in Sentinel, be sure to remove or correct any length restrictions, e.g.
- #3166 adds a new transition that adds patient_ids to every created person:
generate_patient_id_on_people. Enable this transition if you want to send SMS about patients that may be created through the webapp.
- Drop id_format app setting in favour of auto-lengthening ids. Issue: #3230
- Support for Nepali number characters. Issue: #3192
- Show XForm in User’s language. Issue: #3174
- Sentinel needs to support these patient_id use cases. Issue: #3166
- Enable users to export, even if they do not have permission to configure. Issue: #3113
required_messagetranslations in Enketo. Issue: #3056
- namespace-form-fields migration causing Express toString fail. Issue: #3371
- Cannot use Collect with username/password fields. Issue: #3118
- No permissions available for configuration on first run. Issue: #3251
- Fix outdated npm shrinkwrap entry for enketo-core. Issue: #3352
- Set user-agent header in Medic Collect. Issue: #3334
- Buttons in LHS FAB disappear. Issue: #3321
- Analytics tab Hindi text is not aligning properly. Issue: #3297
- Relative times are not translated. Issue: #3282
- Submitting feedback no longer works. Issue: #3273
- Full access users cannot create users, even when they have the appropriate permissions. Issue: #3262
- Sending a message from the Messages tab creates a message with uuid equal to database URL. Issue: #3242
- API does not check if
COUCH_NODE_NAMEis set at startup. Issue: #3226
- Support Nepali calendar in outgoing SMS. Issue: #3219
- New reports for same time period do not replace previous ones. Issue: #3160
- API is picky about trailing slashes for SMS endpoint. Issue: #3152
- Couchdb’s startup.log does not include timestamps. Issue: #3131
- Exporting feedback crashed api and it didn’t come back. Issue: #3107
- Export server logs from webapp does not work. Issue: #3089
- Requesting audit log makes server unresponsive. Issue: #1789
- Unrecognized input type found when trying to reset. Issue: #1655
- Contact profile fields collapse on mobile. Issue: #3306
- Disable cancel buttons when saving. Issue: #1650
- enketo-core package.json is included in inbox.js bundle. Issue: #3293
- Use enketo xml cache for contact forms too. Issue: #3325
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified 24.11.2021: Include markdown files from cht-core (190fd09)