SSH into a Docker image
How to access a Docker image via the command line
- Work out the name of the AWS instance your Docker container is running in, eg: “development-2a-1”
- Log in to AWS
- Select the availability zone (likely to be London)
- Go to EC2 instances and select the instance
- Check the tags for the name
- ssh in to the Docker instance:
ssh -J firstname.lastname@example.org admin@<instance_name>
- Work out the name of the Docker container you want to connect to, eg: “alpha-dev”. Get a list of available containers with:
sudo docker ps
- Connect to the container:
sudo docker exec -it <container-name> /bin/bash
Install tools to download and run the publicly available Docker image for CHT applications
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified 04.06.2020: related-links (11b29c3)